Re: help for packagers (was: Re: FOSDEM Aftermath - the Hotel / Notes fr

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: help for packagers (was: Re: FOSDEM Aftermath - the Hotel / Notes from preparing and giving my talk)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 23:30:42 +0000

I can say that whenever I was generating the Slackware packages I didn't know the file existed. Only after hitting my head against a wall for a few hours did I ask a question on the list and was pointed to it. I generally follow the list and SVN changes but still didn't know about it. I do believe that having it in the top level of -make should be enough to point most, if not all, packagers in the right direction.

Thanks for your feedback - I moved it there. :-)

Thanks