Re: Porting to windows

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Porting to windows
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 21:36:42 +0200

Am 31.03.2009 um 10:56 schrieb Fabrice Feray:

Hello,

I have a cocoa program running on Leopard. Its kernel is written in objective C and uses just the foundation framework. I want to port it to windows, keeping the objective C kernel and just write a new GUI interface specific to windows.

How can I do that?

Have you had a look at GNUstep? GNUstep-base (the Foundation) is pretty mature, even on Windows.

GNUstep's Website:

http://gnustep.org/
http://gnustep.org/resources/sources.html#windows

the wiki: