GSWImageButton and a updated example for GSWeb

From: Tim Kack
Subject: GSWImageButton and a updated example for GSWeb
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 21:47:34 +0200

Hi all,

I have been playing with GSWeb lately to just see if I can write a
little tutorial for others to start off with, but unfortunately have run
into problems with the WebBookStore project.
There are some GSWImageButton definition in Main.gswc, for example:

CreateTablesButton: GSWImageButton
{
  action = createTables;
  filename = "CreateTables.png";
};

After updating the Bookstore.eomodeld to use the Postgresql adaptor and
compiling WebBookStore1 you get the following when trying to access it:

                       Application:
WebBookStore1
                         Reference:
2009-04-04 21:23:06 +0200
                             Error:
NSInvalidArgumentException
                            Reason:
Main(instance) does not recognize
_frameworkNameForAssociation:inComponent:

____________________________________
User Info Dictionary:
                         FrameInfo:
GSWSession.m: 1482. In [Session
-appendToResponse:inContext:] In
Session appendToResponse:inContext
GSWApplication.m: 2460. In
[Application
-appendToResponse:inContext:] In
Application
appendToResponse:inContext

I was trying to figure out if the method is missing in GSWImageButton.m
but I a bit uncertain on how it should work in a component.

To workaround it I decided to change the GSWImageButtons to use
GSWHyperLinks instead but then ran into a problem with GSWDisplayGroup
and GDL2:

Application: WebBookStore1 Reference: 2009-04-04 21:44:47 +0200 Error:
NSGenericException Reason: method registerUndoWithTarget:selector:arg:
not implemented in EOUndoManager(instance)

I can probably workaround and update this a bit, but I would like to
know from GDL and GSWEB maintainers what the plans are?
I really would like to wrap up a tutorial that can be posted on
wiki.gnustep.org.

Best regards,
Tim