Re: QNX - GNUstep and Objective C

From: bbceler
Subject: Re: QNX - GNUstep and Objective C
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 11:33:08 -0800 (PST)

I finished works on porting LLVM and clang on QNX recently. I also compiled
libobjc2 from GNUstep. clang compiles without problems programs in C. I make
the tests of the compilation of programs in objc 2.0. That programs do not
use GNUstep one compiles and they work without problems.
I have however the problem with compiling programs using GNUstep. Programs
compiles but while starting the mistake appears:
 ./autogsdoc
Error: Instance variables in GSAttrDictionary overlap superclass
NSObjectThis probably means that you are subclassing a class from a library,
which has changed in a binary-incompatible way.
Abort (core dumped)
Because I compiled gnustep-base use gcc runtime I thought that should this
gnustep-base compile also with the use of clang. I compiled the library
gnustep-base using clang and libobjc2.
The effect is the same unfortunately. I did not have problems with programs
in objc 1.0 and GNUstep.
Can the problem come into being because of the conflicts gcc libobjc with
the library libobjc2 from GNUstep ?