Re: Re: QNX - GNUstep and Objective C

From: bogdan
Subject: Re: Re: QNX - GNUstep and Objective C
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 07:57:09 +0100

David,
I have compiled new version libobjc2 but error is the same
I compile libobjc2 and gnustep-base using gcc. But when I linking gnustep
program with gcc
library is all right. Error appears when I linking program with libobjc2
And everything one if I use gcc or clang.

"David Chisnall" <theraven@sucs.org> napisaƂ(a):