Re: Renovating GNUstep Software Index into an App-Store...

From: Sergey Golovin
Subject: Re: Renovating GNUstep Software Index into an App-Store...
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:36:51 +0400

Hi!

2010/2/17 Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de>

Anyway I would be glad to help in such a way.

That will be a good start and if others jump in, it may become reality..

I am also somewhat experienced WebObjects developer (this is part of my day job, although using WO 5.something which is Java)

Great! I'm not very familiar with WebObjects developing (but I had some fun in related bugs seeking :-) ).
Having some experience on the daily basis with WO/EOF You have some priority on the matter.

I believe there is no complexity and existing basic functionality should/can be implemented by one developer.
I can participate as an auxiliary contributor or later in enhancing.

--
Sergey Golovin