Re: Next GNUstep releases (was: Re: Status of gnustep for gcc-4.6)

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Next GNUstep releases (was: Re: Status of gnustep for gcc-4.6)
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 20:04:48 +0100

I am all for a GNUstep release, but with a bit of warning time before we do it.
What about having a release at the end of Febuary/beginning of March?
That should leave us some time to implement all the great ideas we get over
FOSDEM and then some more time for others to test these :-)

Fred

-------- Original-Nachricht --------