Re: Rendering grayscale on opengl using nsbitmaprep

From: Indie AN
Subject: Re: Rendering grayscale on opengl using nsbitmaprep
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:11:15 +0530

Hi, your repeated assertion made me look back on my code. I found a
flaw. I am initializing nsbitmaprep from the data obtained from
nsimage using method tiffreprentation. I guess it should have been
tiffrepresentationwithcompression:none. I really messed up with my
code and cant test it right now. Thanks for pointing right direction.

--
Sent from my mobile device