Weep fo GNUstep

From: James Jordan
Subject: Weep fo GNUstep
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 09:31:56 -0700

I weep for GNUstep, it could have been great but it continues to degenerate
into a steaming pile of uselessness trying to emulate all of the worst features
of OS X and Gnome.  I have given up on it again and am using OS X which it is
so ugly that I cringe every time I look at the screen and it is going to get
even worse with Lion as Apple dumbs it down even more to look like a telephone
interface.

Flame me!

-j