Re: Weep fo GNUstep

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Weep fo GNUstep
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:01:54 +0100

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 17:31, James Jordan <jjordanthesailor@gmail.com> wrote:

I weep for GNUstep, it could have been great but it continues to degenerate into a steaming pile of uselessness trying to emulate all of the worst features of OS X and Gnome.  I have given up on it again and am using OS X which it is so ugly that I cringe every time I look at the screen and it is going to get even worse with Lion as Apple dumbs it down even more to look like a telephone interface.

Flame me!

I'm not sure if you are trying to criticize OS X for its GUI or GNUstep for making certain moves to get closer to OS X in some areas. In either case, I don't think the criticism is valid, and I feel that GNUstep is making the right moves.

I also feel that I'm feeding a troll, but what the hell.
--
Regards,

Ivan Vučica