Re: Loading xibs

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Loading xibs
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 18:44:31 +0200

Heh. It's unbelievable. I was about to send this mail anyway, since yesterday I had some time to play with this (at last!). Sadly, I didn't update to latest GNUstep and I didn't send the mail yesterday or earlier today, since I don't have proper Internet connectivity at home.

I couldn't fix anything, but I produced this backtrace:
  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8559454/zcode-xib-crash-log.txt
It's not very useful, and doesn't seem to be related to XIBs. It does not, however, occur with loading GORMs, so it is surely related at least a bit.