Re: Property List Editor

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Property List Editor
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 11:49:48 +0200

Hello Ivan,

Le 19 mai 2011 à 18:36, Ivan Vučica a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to announce that I'm working on a small tool with a name that surely
> demonstrates my enormous imagination: Property List Editor.
>   https://bitbucket.org/ivucica/propertylisteditor
>
> I'm trying to write it to be compatible with Objective-C 1, so please tell me
> if it doesn't work for you on older compilers. It's still not actually
> editing stuff, and it's not saving.
>
> Please inform me if there is a similar piece of software available out there
> already; I'm writing this to scratch my itch, to learn stuff and to
> contribute something to the community, but I'd stick to just learning if a
> plist editor already exists for GNUstep.

Fabien Vallon wrote one a while ago. It's available here:
http://gna.org/projects/plisteditor
For the code, look here:
http://cvs.gna.org/cvsweb/plisteditor/plisteditor/?cvsroot=plisteditor
I haven't tried it for few years.

There is also a work-in-progress plist/xml editor in Étoilé. It was written as
an example to show how to write a document-based application with EtoileUI
(Étoilé UI toolkit). Code visible here:
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/etoile/trunk/Etoile/Frameworks/EtoileUI/MarkupEditor/

Cheers,
Quentin.