Re: GNA is down...

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: GNA is down...
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:39:48 -0800

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Gregory Casamento
<greg.casamento@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fred,
>
> I believe this is the right move.   A move to git would solve many
> problems.   I'm honestly concerned about staying with GNA in general.
>  This one week of downtime has really made me consider how safe our
> code is on GNA.

I agree -- we should decide on something distributed and use it. I
have a CL that has now balooned to 1600 lines that I cannot submit
since a week -- highly frustrating. It really highlight the fact that
we relay way too much on GNA.

--
Nicolas Roard
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound