Re: GNA is down...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNA is down...
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:03:29 -0500

Fred,

I believe this is the right move.   A move to git would solve many
problems.   I'm honestly concerned about staying with GNA in general.
 This one week of downtime has really made me consider how safe our
code is on GNA.

I would say that, if savannah currently supports git, we may want to
make a move back to savannah in that case since it would consolidate
all of our stuff in one place.

If anyone has any objections to use GIT I would like to hear it now.

GC