Re: GNA is back up....

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNA is back up....
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:23:41 -0500

All,

Everything looks okay from my end.   I've checked Gorm and looked at
the branch I have on base and it seems to be up to date.  Please check
your respective areas.

I am going to start a full backup including history to one of my local
machines.   I will also start a mirror to github.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento