Re: Recovery procedures...

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Recovery procedures...
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 08:21:33 -0500

Thanks Niels.  I didn't see that it wasn't copied to the list. :)

Anyway... news on my progress:

* I finished creating the read only backup.   It's going to become a
read only mirror here shortly once I get dyndns set up and svnserve
configured.
* git export - last time I checked it was still going.  I haven't
checked on it this morning, but I suspect it's done.   This is only on
my local box, so I haven't pushed anything to github today.
* push to github today. :)   I am going to do this once I confirm the
item above completed successfully.

Anyway, that's where I am.  Any comments, questions, whatever are
certainly welcomed. :)

GC