Re: Debian and Ubuntu packages

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: Debian and Ubuntu packages
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 18:04:57 +0200

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 05:57:11PM +0200, Csanyi Pal wrote:
> >> I can start EOModelEditor and I can see it's menu but when I hide it
> >> with it's icon I lost the menu so I can't use it anymore.
> >
> > Well, that's probably a bad interaction between EOModelEditor and your
> > window manager. Are you using Window Maker or something else ?
>
> I'm using Window Maker as window manager.

So much for my theory... If you start it from the command line, do you
see error messages printed ?

> One more question.
>
> Should shows Data Browser in the EOModelEditor the rows of Tables of a
> database?

No idea ! I've never used EOModelEditor and I'm not even sure it's
supposed to work, I'm only providing debian packages from svn. You
should probably ask the author.

Philippe
--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. J. Yahl