Re: Two Questions...

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Two Questions...
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 18:09:22 +0200

Hi,

Stefan Bidi wrote:
I believe Riccardo is the main maintainer for GWorkspace.  The best
place to get GNUstep help is the general mailing list
(discuss-gnustep@gnu.org).  I CC'ed the list for others to see your
questions, too.

I haven't used GWorkspace in quite some time, but I remember being
able to rename files/directories last time.  As a matter of fact, I
remember GWorkspace entering "file renaming" even when I didn't want
it to do that, which was frustrating.  If I'm not mistaken, you need
to double click the file name, not the icon to start renaming.

Selecting the file or the directory and clicking on the label below the icon should be enough. It works for me. You can also edit in the list view. The behaviour was slightly changed by Eric.
Make sure you have the latest version.

Riccardo