SWK - problem building the framework

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: SWK - problem building the framework
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:26:06 +0200

Hi,

I have troubles building SWK gnustep after its latest changes. I get:

 Compiling file DOMCSS.m ...
In file included from DOMCSS.m:31:
./DOMHTML.h:41:1: error: duplicate interface definition for class 'DOMHTMLCollection'
@interface DOMHTMLCollection : WebScriptObject
^
./derived_src/WebKit/DOMHTML.h:41:12: note: previous definition is here @interface DOMHTMLCollection : WebScriptObject
           ^

It is giving me an error on the same file essentially! I wonder if this is a makefile problem?

DOMCSS.m imports DOMHTML.h this way:

#import <WebKit/WebView.h>
#import "Private.h"
#import "DOMHTML.h"

I see nothing wrong with that.

Checking how other Frameworks are done, I noticed slight difference between the SWK makefile and other makefiles. SWK uses "FRAMEWORK_NAME" and includes framework.make.

Performance and WebServices use LIBRARY and library.make, I thought they were framworks.

Hints?