Re: FOSDEM travel

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: FOSDEM travel
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 15:03:56 -0500

What made them decide not to give us a room this year?

GC

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@goldelico.com> wrote:
Hi all,
even if there is no official GNUstep activity at FOSDEM (or did anyone apply for a Table or submit a Presentation?), I have just booked flight&hotel (because I also represent the OpenPhoenux project).

Will arrive Friday 12:10 and depart Sunday 21:20 from Brussels Airport.
Hotel is Argus Rue Capitaine Crespel 6 | 1050 Brüssel | Place Louise | Belgien

BR,
Nikolaus