Re: FOSDEM travel

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: FOSDEM travel
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 22:47:48 +0100

Something along the lines of "we need to save room and we want to foster cooperation, so you guys can hop into another room". There was thought of going into same devroom with other desktops.

There's more info in the mailing list archives. It was discussed back in September and October.
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnustep/2012-10/msg00059.html