Re: NSPopUpButtons

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: NSPopUpButtons
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 23:02:43 +0100

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Lux wrote:
Riccardo Mottola wrote
Yes, it looks like a bug. But the bug is in the way the popup button was
initialized in the Gorm file. Stepping through the -initWithCoder: method of
the NSPopUpButton cell class I noticed that the button's preferred edge is set
to NSMinYEdge. However, this should be NSMaxYEdge. Maybe it helps to change the
arrow in the pull down options from Down to Right and then back again.
Otherwise, you might try and recreate the pull down buttons in the Gorm file.
Every time one touches Gorm, Gregory gets pricky about his toy.,,,

I suppose that the preferred edge cannot be set from the user?
- the gorm file did not change in the past 20 months snd it used to work
- why does the "test interface" in gorm work?

I then tried changing the popupbutton type back and forth and it worked for one but not both.. I didn't commit anything yet, it is too strange.

Riccardo