Fwd: Windows mouse following focus with WindowMaker

From: Jamie Ramone
Subject: Fwd: Windows mouse following focus with WindowMaker
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:59:50 -0300

Godamn default GMail mechanism!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jamie Ramone <sancombru@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 11:58 AM
To: Michele Bert <micbert75@gmail.com>

Well, you could try asking the WindowMaker people ;-) WindowMaker has nothing to do with GNUstep. It's written in C and doesn't use the GNUstep framework in any way. One of it's goals is to recreate the OPENSTEP GUI so as to give GNUstep apps a seamless look & feel (with the default interface style they look out of place on other environments such as Gnome or KDE). But other than that it's completely unrelated.