Windows mouse following focus with WindowMaker

From: Michele Bert
Subject: Windows mouse following focus with WindowMaker
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:44:37 +0100

Hello!

I am experimentig the mouse following focus option with latest version
of wmaker window manager (0.95.0-crm), and GNUStep installed from
repository of Ubuntu 12.04.

In the past, with other window managers, I could work well
with focus following mouse but without autorise (In this way I can
write in a window, keeping another at the top).
With window maker I could state the same, except switchig from non
gnustep application to a gnustep one, since in that case the new
focused window raises immediatly.

Do anyone have any sggestion?

Michele