Re: How to enable themes now days?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: How to enable themes now days?
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 07:45:39 +0000

On 20 Feb 2013, at 22:04, Luis Garcia Alanis <luis@garcia.tv> wrote:

> http://jesseross.com/clients/gnustep/ui/concepts/04/camaelon_nesedah.png
>
> I was wondering if you guys knew how to enable themes now days?

The Nesedah theme is in Étoilé svn and can be enabled with (I think)

$  defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSTheme Nesedah

after copying the bundle into the Library/Themes directory.  Unfortunately, the
theme is slightly incomplete.  In particular, scroll bars look horrible.  If
you feel like adding the missing pixmaps based on this mockup then we'd be very
happy to accept patches:

http://jesseross.com/clients/gnustep/ui/concepts/23/camaelon_nesedah.png

David