Re: Cambridge DevMeeting 2014?

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: Cambridge DevMeeting 2014?
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 10:26:06 +0100

On 6 Jul 2013, at 13:01, "Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller" <hns@goldelico.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately I never did see an invitation (telling something about the
> goals of such a meeting) or some organizational discussions, but just some
> indirect rumours that something will happen. So I learned about the final
> date just 2 weeks before the event (and did not have time to come anyways).

I'd suggest that in future you read the GNUstep mailing lists.  I sent out the
original mail on the 22nd of March, with the subject Cambridge Hackathon.
There were several replies and, given that ten people apart from myself managed
to turn up, I don't think it was that difficult to find if you were
interested...

David

-- Sent from my PDP-11