Re: GNUstep's default theme...

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: GNUstep's default theme...
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 13:48:08 +0100

At the DevMeeting (and a bit since), Quentin and Eric have been working on
making the Aristo2 theme from Cappuccino (
http://www.cappuccino-project.org/aristo/ and
http://www.cappuccino-project.org/aristo/showcase/ ) work with GNUstep.  I
think it's a nice choice, as it's clean, consistent, and looks like the sort of
thing that new users are used to from web apps.

David