Re: unit testing?

From: Graham Lee
Subject: Re: unit testing?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:10:47 +0100

On 17 Sep 2013, at 09:32, "Lundberg, Johannes"
<johannes@brilliantservice.co.jp> wrote:

> Hi
>
> What is the recommended unit testing framework when working with GNUstep on
> FreeBSD?

Just to add to the confusing multiplicity of answers, I use CATCH
(https://github.com/philsquared/Catch) with Mac OS X, iOS and with GNUstep on
other UNIX platforms. I like that it's a single header file to include, and am
ambivalent to the result that test files become ObjC++ because the tests
themselves are just macros around my (ObjC) code.

Cheers,
Graham.