GSOC 2013 final update

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: GSOC 2013 final update
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:55:45 +0200

Hi all,

Opal backend works! Images, text, drawing, compositeGState... it seems to work. Applications actually seem recognizable! Hurray!

Well, for the most part. For screenshots and laments, see:
  http://blog.vucica.net/2013/09/gsoc-2013-final-post.html

I'll try fixing what I can of the remaining issues. If someone can figure out an obvious reason why an issue would be occurring, drop me a note (or -- fix it) :-)

Feel free to test this. Aside from usual things you need to build gnustep-gui and the Cairo gnustep-back, you'll need to make && make install:
- dev-libs/corebase
- dev-libs/opal

Then, ./configure the gnustep-back with --enable-graphics=opal, make, make install.

Thanks to everyone who stuck around :-)

PS This works only under X11; Win32 support was not worked on (but, compared to everything else, will probably be easy to add).

--
Ivan Vučica
ivan@vucica.net