Re: Panel Loops (Was: Re: GWorkspace - viewer preference persistence)

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Panel Loops (Was: Re: GWorkspace - viewer preference persistence)
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 21:18:22 -0400

OK, testing this in my new system (fresh installation) all works
perfectly. But as I can see that you don't changed anything, I don't
know what was the problem.

Germán.

Unfortunately the disk of my computer is failing from yesterday, so I can't do test currently. But in my pc, the problem occurs when I try to rename a directory with an extension. For example, if i try to write a new directory as "Silver.theme", this stuck GWorkspace.

I will recover my system tomorrow, so I will do more tests.

Germán.