Re: Panel Loops (Was: Re: GWorkspace - viewer preference persistence)

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Panel Loops (Was: Re: GWorkspace - viewer preference persistence)
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 10:31:04 +0200

Hi,

"Germán Arias" wrote:
OK, testing this in my new system (fresh installation) all works
perfectly. But as I can see that you don't changed anything, I don't
know what was the problem.

I do have the problem on several computers though, I don't consider it solved. It is just an even more hideous b ug. Stupid, because I wante dto do a release with all the new fixes, but this one is irritating me :)

Riccardo