Bundles inside Application resources

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Bundles inside Application resources
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 14:19:57 +0200

Hi,

Currently, TalkSoup puts all of its bundles (and they are many) In ApplicationSupport.

I'd like to put them inside the application, e.g. in Resources. This woul dhave the benefit of being cleaner, but also simplifyin gthe install, since currently the bundles are installed during the build pahse and this creates problems for packagers.

Where should bundle reside? I put them "as is" with the same structure inside Resources, but they fail to load.

Riccardo