Re: Ubuntu and Debian packages / 2013-09-27

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: Ubuntu and Debian packages / 2013-09-27
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 07:49:30 +0200

Hi James,

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 04:01:38PM +1100, James Carthew wrote:
> I've had time now to install and use the Debian packages. Really
> impressed/happy with them. I'm trying to use GDL2, and am unable to locate
> the Palette for Gorm that integrates the database objects. Do you know
> where the palette plugin is located?

Looking at the debian changelog it seems the gorm palette was built as
an independent package, package which was disabled in a previous
version. I will try to get it back but don't hold your breath, my
todo list is only growing...

Philippe
--
Sur le plus beau trône du monde, on n'est jamais assis que sur son cul !
Montaigne