Re: GWorkspace Segfault

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GWorkspace Segfault
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 23:09:53 +0100

On 11/20/13 23:31, edwin ancaer wrote:
Riccardo,

I downloaded and installed the latest version (37839), and he segfault has gone, GWorkspace is starting fine now.

That's good news, the immediate problem is solved and it is not just a hack, it was a good patch.
Now I'll have a closer look at how it's working.

Can I help with any other information for the problem?

Well, the original problem is solved, I was waiting for Fred to give us further information, perhaps the "fix" should be extended.

Tanks a lot already,
NP. Solving bugs is important :) Check that you don't have major crashers!

Riccardo