NSgradient bug

From: Riccardo Canalicchio
Subject: NSgradient bug
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 13:02:21 +0100

hi there,
i'm unable to draw a gradient clipped by a bezierpath.
I'm trying to fill a roundeded rectangle path with a gradient
here you can see the code that i'm using to draw:
https://github.com/nongio/gs-testDrawing

I don't know if it is a cairo backend problem or a NSGradient bug...
I managed to get it works changing drawInBezierPath method of NSGradients:

[currentContext saveGraphicsState];
[path addClip];
[self drawInRect: [path bounds] angle: angle];
[currentContext restoreGraphicsState];

I have changed drawInRect with drawFromPoint:toPoint