bundles and COPY_INTO_DIR precedence

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: bundles and COPY_INTO_DIR precedence
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 19:16:21 +0100

Hi,

I have a problem with TalkSoup. It is difficult to package, at the request of Sebastian I am trying to fix it.

Right now, it "copies" some stuff in the GNUstepOutput bundle from its Tools (two executables). It uses chown, etc. Sebastian can give further information if needed.

The bundle itself goes inside the App Bundle.

I need the "make" and "make install" phases to be separate. Fine. I think it is clean that the "Tools" are a separate sub-project copied into the bundle, that is what I did in the attached and proposed patch (sources are in GAP).

if you do "make && make install" everything is fine"

However, if you do "make install", the tools (dns_helper, etc) get not copied into the bundle.

I belive that for some reason, the bundle in which the tools need to be installed gets copied into the App bundle before the tools get copied into.

I need:

build:
1) App
2) Bundle