black rectangles as popup on GWorspace doc icons

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: black rectangles as popup on GWorspace doc icons
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 13:23:09 +0100

Hi,

on some of the App wrappers in GWorkspace, i.e. opennx I get
when I have added some of the apps wrappers app icons to the Dock in
GWorkspace, and
then hover with the mouse over them, then I get a black rectangle as popup,
instead of those
yellow ones, with the name of the app in it. An example of them would be
opennx, but there
are others too. Even weirder it is with the app wrapper for xv, there its a
yellow rectangle,
but only showing "x ", but the popup seems to be wide enough to also be able to
show the
missing v too.

Does someone else sees that too?

I'm with libobjc2,make, and base latest releases, gui, back and gworkspace from
SVN.
I've seen that before, but did not yet bothered to ask about it.

Sebastian