Re: (Win32) How do we re-distribute ObjC programms?

From: Kevin Ingwersen
Subject: Re: (Win32) How do we re-distribute ObjC programms?
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 23:10:46 +0100

Well, if I get to my windows maschine, I’ll have a try! ^_^
Am 29.11.2013 um 22:58 schrieb Ivan Vučica <ivucica@gmail.com>:

Just words of encouragement: Congratulations! Now you're a researcher and an explorer. Be sure to document your journey along the way ;)

The easiest route to take would be to get people to install core GNUstep libraries first, but if you want to distribute minimum GNUstep runtime along with the executables, you'll simply have to figure out yourself. I think there was some work on shipping "standalone" app bundles, but again -- you should explore this yourself.

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 8:30 PM, Kevin Ingwersen <ingwie2000@googlemail.com> wrote:
Well I basically just wanted to figure out which parts of GNUstep i must add to the executable in case of redistributing to a target which does not have a trail of GNUstep.
Do you have a suggestion how that could be done?