GNUMail: SMTP error

From: edwin ancaer
Subject: GNUMail: SMTP error
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 10:42:31 +0100

Hello,

sorry to bother you again, but this time  I have a problem with GNUMail.

I cannot send mails, I seem to have to have the same problem as described here:  lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnustep/2012-05/msg00056.html.

I can send mails with the SimpleSMTP program in the Pantomime examples, but when using the same parameters in the Preferences, I always get the error SMTP authentication failed for account...

Is there a version of GNUMail where this problem has been solved: I also saw mails from people saying it worked for them.

By the way, GWorkspace is working fine for me now, thanks a lot.

Hope to read your answer with GNUMail.

Edwin Ancaer