Re: [ANN] Burn 0.6.0

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [ANN] Burn 0.6.0
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 21:51:20 +0200

Hi,

not nice if I find myself as spam, even if the message is relayed from the list. Perhaps some of my emails did not get a reply for this reason...

Luboš Doležel wrote:
*  0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail provider
*      (riccardo.mottola[at]libero.it)

But it is not freemail, even if libero means free. It is the provider I pay for my internet connection!
*  0.2 FREEMAIL_FORGED_FROMDOMAIN 2nd level domains in From and
*      EnvelopeFrom freemail headers are different
*  0.0 T_DKIM_INVALID DKIM-Signature header exists but is not valid
What is this error? I don't think it is something I can do something about, or?

Riccardo