Implementing tableview(GORM and PROJECTCENTER)

From: chandan bp
Subject: Implementing tableview(GORM and PROJECTCENTER)
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 01:55:48 -0500

Hi,
   I am implementing tableview demo with some sample data. I am using GORM and Project Center for development. I am following the link "http://gnustep.made-it.com/GSPT/xml/Tutorial_en.html" under the section 'Table'.
               I am able to build and run the application, however when I run the app using the project center, the table is empty. In the GUI after app launch I get 'Data source doesnt respond to numberOfRowsInTableView'. Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong or what additional code I have to add apart from the ones mentioned in the link provided.

Regards,
Chandan Parameswaraiah