Re: Implementing tableview(GORM and PROJECTCENTER)

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Implementing tableview(GORM and PROJECTCENTER)
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 13:31:25 -0600

Make double click over the tableview until the title of Inspector show
NSTableView. Then make the connection with key "control" and drag. Keep
in mind that in unix-like systems, "Control" not necessarily is the key
Crtl in your keyboard. Use the app "SystemPreferences", section
"Modifier keys", to configure these. For example, in my laptop I use the
key "Super" as the "Control" GNUstep's key. Since I use the key Crtl, as
the "Command" GNUstep's key.

With code you can use:

[yourTable setDelegate: yourDelegate];
[yourTable setDataSource: yourDataSource];

Germán