Gorm XIB fails to compile

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Gorm XIB fails to compile
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 10:04:10 +0200

Hi,

after updating to SVN I rebuilt all GS packages: I discovered Gorm doesn't
build anymore.
May it be related by the last XIB improvements and that nobody did a clean Gorm
rebuild since then?

 Compiling file GormXibPlugin.m ...
 Compiling file GormXibWrapperLoader.m ...
GormXibWrapperLoader.m: In function ‘-[GormXibWrapperLoader
loadFileWrapper:withDocument:]’:
GormXibWrapperLoader.m:88:15: error: unknown type name ‘GSXibKeyedUnarchiver’
               GSXibKeyedUnarchiver *u;
               ^
GormXibWrapperLoader.m:94:14: error: ‘GSXibKeyedUnarchiver’ undeclared (first
use in this function)
        u = [[GSXibKeyedUnarchiver alloc] initForReadingWithData: data];
              ^
GormXibWrapperLoader.m:94:14: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for each function it appears in

Riccardo