Re: ANN: GNUMail & Pantomime 1.2.3

From: Xavier Brochard
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUMail & Pantomime 1.2.3
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017 13:28:01 +0200

Thanks for this release!
I'm curently writing a short paper about it on the well known
http://linuxfr.org (in french)

(see http://linuxfr.org/redaction/news/gnumail-pantomime-1-2-3 for the
collaborative writing)

Could you answer some little questions, please (feel free to skip, add or
changes questions) ? I will use this for the writing.

- is Ludovic Marcotte aware of the fork ? BTW he posts some times to
linuxfr.org
- in the past GNUMail suffered from stability, how is it now ?
- is GNUstep "feature complete" on IMAP ?
- can it handle lots of accounts ? lots of email ?
- on MacOSX what is you favorite mail application ? Why GNUMail is
better/worst ?

Thanks in advance
Xavier