Re: Trouble building base with clang

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Trouble building base with clang
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 07:31:16 +0200

Hi Philip,

could you please provide the log messages you get from running those commands?
At least the error message?

And you definitely shouldn’t be using the Boehm GC any more. I did not look
into the guide to see what else is outdated there. I am not using clang myself,
except for a Dockerfile that I use to get the Coverity scan results for GNUstep
base.

Cheers,
Fred