dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] Re: Palladium patent

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Re: Palladium patent
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 02:29:58 -0400

See the bit I wrote on it when the news first came out, back
in December:

> http://cryptome.org/ms-drmos-sj.htm

Seth Johnson

--

[CC] Counter-copyright:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cc/cc.html

Original authorship should be attributed reasonably, but
only so far as such an expectation might hold for usual
practice in ordinary social discourse to which one holds no
claim of exclusive rights.