dmca-activists

[DMCA-Activists] Re: IP: FCC INITIATES RULEMAKING TO EXPLORE DIGITALCOPY

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: [DMCA-Activists] Re: IP: FCC INITIATES RULEMAKING TO EXPLORE DIGITALCOPYRIGHT PROTECTION --- note deadlines
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 12:52:26 -0400

Eek.  You think?  :-)

Eh.  Well, I may look the fool, then.  I slip sometimes.  I
think it comes from a part of me that tries to take it easy
sometimes -- even as we all know how important it is to be
careful (!).  I don't normally put out tricky messages like
this one.  And then you see what happens?  Ah well.  LOL

Seth

--

[CC] Counter-copyright:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cc/cc.html

Original authorship should be attributed reasonably, but
only so far as such an expectation might hold for usual
practice in ordinary social discourse to which one holds no
claim of exclusive rights.