dmidecode-devel

Re: [dmidecode] Crash bug in dmidecde 2.5?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: Re: [dmidecode] Crash bug in dmidecde 2.5?
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:31:50 +0100

[Jean Delvare]
> I cannot test this myself since I do not happen to own a machine with
> more than 2 GB of memory ;) Please let me know if it works for you.

Compiling with -Wconversion and -Wsign-compare might give you some
knowledge about possible problems.

Or, if you want to get lots of information about possible problems,
use this:

  -W -Wall -Wcast-align -Wmissing-prototypes -Wstrict-prototypes \
  -Wpointer-arith -Wreturn-type -Wconversion -Wsign-compare \
  -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-declarations

:)