[Dolibarr-dev] Custom user interface

From: Alvaro Garcia
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Custom user interface
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 17:18:48 +0200

Hi!
I want to modify the dolibarr user interface, but I need to do it by using a module, front, theme or something distributable. The only thing I could do is custom the menus (top and left) by using a front. The footer can be customized but just for HTML (using the llx_constant) and I need PHP code. And finally, add something (like a menu) in the right side was impossible for me.

I am used to work with template engines like Twig but the dolibar template system is very different and because of that I have difficulties to adapt to this system.

Is there any option to fully customize the dolibarr ui and make it distributable?

Thank you