Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr project is looking for 2 release managers

From: Florian Henry
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Dolibarr project is looking for 2 release managers
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:14:37 +0100

Hi,

    I'm volunteer to became a package maintener. Even if I'm not expert of Perl , I've look the script and it's not hard to understand.

    Let's see if other people are more accurate than me on this feature.

    At least it's a good news to know that Dolibarr team will continue to support old version.

Regards.

Florian HENRY
address@hidden
+33 6 03 76 48 07